July 18, 1918 – December 5, 2013
“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
– Nelson Mandela
So is forgiveness and reconciliation possible?
- If you know the legacy of Mandela, then you know it’s possible.
- More importantly, Jesus Christ was crucified that we may be forgiven and reconciled with God and one another.
- The resurrection of Jesus is the promise that we have nothing to fear in forgiving others and being reconciled to one another.
The quote of the week…
“Maybe it’s time we come to the realization that restoration isn’t about the early church. It’s about the empty tomb.”
- You can read Paula’s article and many other good articles on the renewed Wineskins website which is up and running now.
- Any ways, when churches understand that restoration is about the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the game changes!
So what’s on your mind?