Don’t judge ’em, just love ’em. . .
Diagnostic questions for creating a missional culture in your church.
- Check out A Missional Community Diagnostic by David Fitch.
- David Fitch, who happens to be the director of my D.Min program at Northern Seminary, provides a set of questions to ask regarding the church’s leadership, gatherings (i.e., fellowship), presence in the surrounding community, rhythms (i.e., worship, prayer, etc…), and practices (i.e., preaching, The Lord’s Supper, etc…).
A plug in for Ron Highfield’s new blog: ifaqtheology.
- Ron Highfield is a Professor of Religion at Pepperdine University teaching courses in systematic theology and Christianity & culture.
- Besides teaching, Ron Highfield is the author of several books; his latest is God, Freedom and Human Dignity.
- His blog, for ministers and Christians “in the pew,” seeks to help people become more thoughtful about the Christian faith.
So what’s on your mind that can help us live as better ministers?