“God made him who had no sin to be sin for us…” (2 Cor 5:21).
- Other than the ridiculous sinner’s prayer nod at the end, I like how this Jesus Tattoo video depicts Paul’s remark at the end of 2 Cor 5.
- We need good metaphorical ways such as this for expressing the Christian faith among the emerging generations.
- Here’s the video:
This shouldn’t be an epiphany but churches are dying…
- Read this article Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.
- There’s a lot to think about in the article.
- Regardless of how much you agree or disagree with the article, it’s hard to deny that churches have often hurt themselves.
So what’s on your mind that can help us live as better ministers?